The Make A Wonderful Day® project would not have been possible without the help, participation and support from following people and companies. My sincere thanks to all of them!
Meet The Make a Wonderful Day® Team
Molly Hamilton – President and Founder
Molly has been a professional singer, songwriter and musical entertainer for over 40 years. She holds two Management Development Certificates from the University of Calgary, and has extensive musical entertainment, management, sales, marketing, personal development, computer, real estate investing and business experience.
Shawn Hamilton – President of “The Wonderful Music Foundation”
Shawn is responsible for setting up and overseeing the efforts of “The Wonderful Music Foundation” – a non-profit charity organization. The mission of this charity is to provide live music, recorded music and audio visual equipment to hospices and hospitals.
Shawn has many years of volunteer organization experience including 20+ years as the co-founder and president of the Calgary Fire Department Cappy Smart Band (a registered non-profit charity). This concert band performs public relations efforts on behalf of the Calgary Fire Department by providing musical entertainment, free of charge, for, at, and in support of the Calgary Fire Department and other non-profit charitable organizations events.
Frank Maguire – Past Mentor
We were blessed and grateful to have had Frank share his valuable lessons in leadership, corporate strategy and success empowerment through ongoing monthly mentoring sessions in 2009 and 2010.
Frank was a founding member and former VP of FedEx Worldwide; former head of programming for ABC Radio Networks; communications consultant to Presidents John F. Kennedy and Lyndon B. Johnson; and right hand man to KFC founder and pop-culture icon Colonel Harlan Sanders. His proudest achievements were his role as one of the six original task force members who created the Special Olympics and Project Head Start.
Frank was one of the most celebrated business gurus, speakers, motivators, teachers and innovators of our time. He soared with the greatest eagles of corporate culture and walked with the giants, all while serving on the board of several charitable organizations.
He argued philosophy (yes, philosophy) with Marilyn Monroe, discussed batting averages with Joe DiMaggio, and jammed with B.B. King, Mel Torme, Joe Williams and Ella Fitzgerald.
Frank sadly passed away in 2010. Thank you Frank for sharing your time, knowledge, expertise and friendship with us!
- My husband, Shawn Hamilton, who gives his love and support to me and this project unconditionally.
- Billionaire, Bill Bartmann, who has fully supported this music project. Bill invited Molly to speak and sing the Make a Wonderful Day theme song at his live seminar as well as featuring an interview, story segment and the theme song on two of his tele-seminar’s for 20,000 of his students. Bill also hosted a web page about the song on his own website.
- Les Hewitt, author of the book “Power of Focus”, who invited Molly to sing at his live event.
- Jack Canfield author of Chicken Soup for the Soul, who invited Molly to sing at his live event.
- Larry Genkin, CEO of Larstan has contributed space in his magazine, Blogger & Podcaster, and is personally oversaw a message and request for help to get the song out to the world.
- New York Times best selling author, Jeff Buick, who contributed his writing talents on the Make a Wonderful Day® CD Cover.
- Warren Harbeck who wrote four articles in the Cochrane Eagle around the Make a Wonderful Day® theme.
- Brian Schmidt and QSound Labs Inc. who provided their support by adding 3-D audio enhancement technology to the original Make a Wonderful Day theme song recording.
People involved in recording the “Original” Make a Wonderful Day® song
- Molly Hamilton wrote the lyrics and music and provided the lead vocals.
- Miles Jackson of Ma-Me-O Music Ltd. wrote the arrangement, is the musician for all but the guitar and drums. He also engineered and mixed the original.
- Sara Harker, Cameron Allen and Hailey Kearl are the children singers.
- Dave Hamilton of Hamilton Studios provided the recording and engineering of Molly Hamilton’s vocals and the children vocals, as well as the guitar work.
- Jim Huddleston played the drums.
- Brad Steckel of Nevin Park Recording/Productions added the 3D Q-Sound Technology to the original Make a Wonderful Day® theme song recording.
Make a Wonderful Day® Arrangements
- Fred Stride is the arranger of the Make a Wonderful Day® Symphony arrangement.
- Roger Emerson wrote the arrangements for the Make a Wonderful Day® 2-part and 3-part Choir Arrangements.
- Al Muirhead is the arranger of the Make a Wonderful Day® Concert Band arrangement.
Make a Wonderful Day® Legal Council
- Wayne Logan / Field LLP
As a former musician himself, Wayne provides legal services to us in the following areas; Entertainment Law, Intellectual Property, Corporate /Commercial Law, Business Law, and Information Access & Privacy Law.
- Reid Schmidt / 2020 Law Group (Trade Mark Lawyer)
Reid’s role is to oversee and act as registered trademark agent for both the Canadian and US Make a Wonderful Day® Trademark.
Make a Wonderful Day® Translation Services
- Lily Lee / Chinese Language Services
Lily’s Role is to provide song translation, interpreting and business consulting for the following languages; Mandarin Chinese, Cantonese Chinese, other Chinese Dialects, Vietnamese, Korean, Japanese, Thai, Cambodian, Arabic, Russian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, French, Spanish, Italian and Croatian.
Make a Wonderful Day® Graphic Design
- Leo Peters, original designer of the Chicken Soup for the Soul book cover, amongst many contributions, designed the CD cover for the original Make a Wonderful Day® theme song and will be a co-writer for the Make a Wonderful Day®book series.
- Sue Krawchuck worked with Leo Peters to provide the graphic services on the original Make a Wonderful Day® theme song CD cover.
- Nadien Cole of Nadien Cole Advertising provided graphic work for the Blogger and Podcaster Ad.
Make a Wonderful Day® Photography
- Glen Lavica of LaVica Photos was the photographer for the Photo Shoot.
Make a Wonderful Day® Digital Download Distribution
- Indie Pool Inc. has set up all of the digital download distribution.
Make a Wonderful Day® CD Manufacturing
- Canada Disc and Tape manufactured the original Make a Wonderful Day® theme song CD.
Make a Wonderful Day® Website
- Michael West of MousePad Publishing Website Services redesigned the site and is currently maintaining and hosting the site.