90 minutes Workshop
“Educational and Entertaining”
Combining the music from the 45-minute Accent-u-ate the Positives music concert with written and art activities, this 90-minute edutainment workshop offers students concrete tools for making more wonderful days in their lives.
Students actively participate by completing exercises where they describe and rate their day thus far, write and or draw pictures about what a Wonderful Day looks like to them and compile their own gratitude lists. They are then given an opportunity to share all their discoveries with fellow classmates.
The program and exercises are all supported by songs that will both uplift spirits and inspire the Making of a Wonderful Day.
Using the joy and positive energy of music students will:
- Learn more about their fellow students
- Develop deeper relationships and friendships
- Find out what they can do to help create wonderful days for others in their lives
- Gain knowledge and tools they can use when they need help to Make a Wonderful day on those not so wonderful days
- Develop an understanding that we are each responsible for making our own wonderful days
- Be inspired to consciously make the choice to see the good in each day and to make it a wonderful day for themselves and others.
Note: This workshop is best experienced in smaller groups by students in the same or close grade level. This program content is approx. 50% music and 50% educational.
Click here to book the “Discover the Keys to a Wonderful Life” program for your school.