This four hour program includes everything that is offered in the 45-minute keynote concert and the 90-minute workshop plus more experiential components. Students continue to use the joy and positive energy of music to help discover for themselves how to Make a Wonderful Day.
Students will complete more in-depth exercises to evaluate their current day, explore past wonderful days, compile gratitude lists, and visualize what would make a wonderful day both today and in the future. They will write stories, draw pictures, and identify specific steps they could take to make their own days wonderful, then choose and commit to taking action. There will be time to reflect on their findings as individuals, with partners and by sharing with the whole group.
Note: This program is best delivered in smaller groups of students who are all in the same grade. This program content is approx. 30% music and 70% educational.
- Learn how to evaluate their current thoughts and feelings
- Discover the importance of recognizing and giving gratitude for the good in their lives
- Learn to set goals for the life they would like to have
- Identify action steps to take them closer to their goals
- Appreciate that we are each responsible for Making our own day wonderful.
Click here to book the “Discover the Keys to a Wonderful Life” program for your school