A Song that inspires Happiness, Love, Hope and Charity In YOUR Life
It all started on June 16, 2007 when songwriter, Molly Hamilton, attended a goal setting seminar by Bill Bartmann. There she was told not to set goals but instead to set Crazy Big Goals. He then instructed the students to replace the word goals with the word Promise – to make a Crazy Big Promise.
He said the word promise was far more powerful because it was tied to your soul and personal integrity. People like to keep their promises. With that, Molly set the crazy big promise to Write a Song that would Positively Affect the WORLD FOREVER!
On June 21, 2007, she did exactly this by writing the theme song called Make a Wonderful Day. This up tempo song encourages people to look for the good in each day and therefore make it a wonderful day for themselves and others around them.
Since making this promise miracles have happened…..
People and organizations world wide have bonded together towards the vision of everyone living in harmony.
The song is already being used by individuals, communities and organizations to bring about more peace and positive energy into their lives.
Many people have purchased copies of the song to give away. Jeanne Brutman will distribute her 1000 copies to local New York schools, churches, community halls, seniors’ facilities, hospitals and to friends who could benefit from the uplifting message.
Inspirational speakers are using it to support their own message of personal accountability and how we can each make a difference.
Individuals are using it on a daily basis to help anchor themselves to a positive place in their heart. Some play it first thing in the morning to start their day with a positive outlook; others use it to pull them through tough times and others use it as a reminder to give gratitude for what they have at the end of the day. Others have used it as a theme for newspaper articles.
The theme of wonderful days caught the attention of columnist, Warren Harbeck, asked his readers to respond to the question “What does a wonderful day look like to you?” He had such an overwhelming response that he ended up dedicating a total of four columns to the theme of a Wonderful Day and subsequently awarded this theme as the top story of the year.
People and organizations who have come together to help with the Make a Wonderful Day project include:
- Billionaire, Bill Bartmann who has fully endorsed the song and recently featured a segment on his teleseminar to 20,000 students, and also hosts a web page about the song on his own website
- World renowned author, Les Hewitt who will co-write the Make a Wonderful day book series. Les’s own book the Power of Focus has sold over 560,000 copies and has been translated into 22 languages
- New York Times best selling author, Jeff Buick, who contributed his writing talents with articles that will be featured in many publications
- Gail Landon, principal at Eugene Coste School in Calgary, Alberta, Canada who offered her school as place to develop and test the Make a Wonderful Day Songwriting and CD Artist-in-School residency program. A hands-on experience where students create, rehearse and record their own positive, wonderful original songs on a CD the whole school can call their own
- QSound Labs Inc who lent their support by adding 3-D audio enhancement technology to the original Make a Wonderful Day theme song.
- Larry Genkin, CEO of Larstan has contributed space in his magazine, Blogger & Podcaster, and personally oversaw our message and request for help to get the song out to the world.
- Leo Peters, original designer of the Chicken Soup for the Soul book cover who amongst many contributions, designed the CD cover for the original Make a Wonderful Day theme song
Why are all of these people getting involved? In every case, it is their belief in the power of music and their passion to make a difference in the world. Like you, they want to do what they can to make the world a better place now and for future generations.
The theme song Make a Wonderful Day plants the seed for love, hope and charity and a promise of a better future. Make a Wonderful Day will positively affect the world FOREVER!
Now ask yourself, how can this music project help you accomplish your mission in life, to make a difference and make your unique contribution to a better world? Let’s work together to make the world a better place to live.
The initial goal is that Make a Wonderful Day be played on the radio, the internet, the television, in concert halls, on the news and will have its message reach 10 million+ people by June 20, 2022. This, of course, is a community effort. We can achieve it together.
Make the Choice to Make the difference and Make a Wonderful Day!