This Concert Band arrangement of the Make a Wonderful Day® song was written by respected musician and arranger, Al Muirhead who resides in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Al’s arrangement encompasses several styles of music; Swing, Latin, March and Polka, to represent the various kinds of music found throughout the globe.
Who would benefit from this?
- Concert Band Music Directors and or concert band members
- This arrangement is geared towards concert bands capable of playing at a Grade 2-3 Level. This would be easy enough for most junior high and amateur concert bands to play but interesting enough for high school and higher level bands as well. Music is usually chosen by the Concert bands musical director and/or conductor.
What are some of the benefits?
- Gives both amateur and advanced concert bands an easy to learn, professional, interesting and full sounding arrangement to play
- This concert band arrangement gives concert bands who have basic musical knowledge an easy way to become actively involved in performing and spreading the message of the Make a Wonderful Day song.
What are some of the features?
- Instrumental Concert Band Arrangement geared for musicians who play at a Grade 3 – 4 level
- Arrangement includes four styles and rhythm’s of music; Swing, Latin, March and Polka
- Instrumentation for standard concert band;
- 2 – Flutes, 2 – Piccolos, 2 Oboes, 3 Clarinets, 1 Bassoon, 3 Saxophones, 4 French Horns, 4 Trumpets, 4 Trombones (inc. bass Trombone), 1 Euphonium, 1 Bb Tuba, 1 Set of Timpani, 2 – Percussion (inc. bell, chimes), 1 – Drums Set, 1 – Piano (optional)
- Arrangement written by the very well respected musician and arranger, Al Muirhead